RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

A New Source for your Server.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny

A New Source for your Server. Empty
PostSubject: A New Source for your Server.   A New Source for your Server. EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011, 11:56

If you are thinking of getting alot of players to your server and getting a new VPS (if you have one) then this is the best source you can get. It is easy to code and you can boost up your players in a week or so. As my friend used this source a week ago, right now he has more than 30 players active playing on his server. I have played on "Foreverpkerz" for a long time now. When they were using this source, they had more than 200 players active from morning till midnight even at 03:00 am in the morning. Until they changed their source to some crap, it now has only 45 players or so. If you really want donates and a good and developed server, then i suggest you using the following source:
All credits go to : Marcbob.

[quote author=marcbob link=topic=457959.msg3351330#msg3351330 date=1285364033]
As of 12/29/10 And I didnt have the right links for a while so I stopping bumping:
A New Source for your Server. De8w15

[size=18pt]if your reading this please comment, i hosted this and once had 150+ players on and it was amazingly fun but im unable to get alot of players now a days so hopefully you can do better getting players than I did. Credits to Me and Underoath for this. Me and him both developed the source and when he quit I kept it going.[/size]

Foreverpkers is probably the most successful using my base Smile Gratz to them with 100+ always on! Thats insane!

Server is Project Insanity Based

Features:

Fight Pits: ::pits
Barrows: ::barrows
Home is edge and dark mage can tele you to pking spots
Great shops around edge
Ranks: Normal Player, Donator, Super Donator, Mod, Admin
::yell for Donator+
::yelltag (then tag) for super donators
Super donators can spawn by doing ::claws, ::chaoticrapier, ::chaoticmaul, ::chaoticlongsword, ::chaoticstaff
^^ Economy doesnt get ruined by this because those items dissapear when you die pking
Specs for Claws, vesta longsword, statius warhammer, and all godswords work
Many Non-cb skills added
::master and ::setlevel (lvl id) lvl for all players
So much more I cant even remember!

Pictures for people too lazy to read lol:

A New Source for your Server. Mtp1

A New Source for your Server. Mtp2

A New Source for your Server. Mtp3

A New Source for your Server. Mtp4

A New Source for your Server. Mtp5

A New Source for your Server. Mtp6

A New Source for your Server. Mtp7

A New Source for your Server. Mtp8

A New Source for your Server. Mtp9

A New Source for your Server. Mtp10

A New Source for your Server. Mtp11

A New Source for your Server. Mtp12

DOWNLOADS: Sorry that I just found out they werent working so I just made new ones

SERVER: http://uppit.com/fwmuz74m1zbi/Paragon_Pkerz.rar

CLIENT: http://uppit.com/xkvik4edyi2h/Fallen_Pkers_Client_V3.rar

I had to find a version of MTP I still had and that is Fallen Pkers, its the same thing as MTP but i renamed it for one of my friends.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

A New Source for your Server.
Page 1 of 1