RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

My Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pray n slay

My Mod App Empty
PostSubject: My Mod App   My Mod App EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 02:54

1: Your username ingame: Pray N Slay

2: How long can you play on duty each day: 2-5 hours maybe more depending on the day.

3: Your time Zone: GMT -0:500

4: How long have you played: This server, about 3 days. Total experience, 2 and a half years.

5: Tell us a little about your self (50 words or less please.): Not much to tell just hoping this server will be around for a while unlike others I've been on.

6: What do you think you can do to help the community of realmscape: Anything that needs to be done, I'm there to help.

7: What makes you think we would choose you: Cause I'm awesome and you wont regret it Very Happy

8: Any experience: Mod (4), Admin (2), Co Owner (1), Head Mod/Admin (1)

9: Our moderator's here are a little different then other servers, we don't want our moderators to be unprofessional at all. Meaning we want each and every moderator to have fluent english. Will this be a problem for you: Not at all My first language is english.

Moderator's rules:

1: While your on duty you are to speak with the full english language. Meaning no abbrevations.
2: You will need 2 accounts, we will provide you will a moderator account.
3: If there is over 10 people online, and your the only person online. Your expected to be on your moderator account.
4: You will not do anything else on your moderator account except for helping players. If you rather be off duty, switch to your other account.
5: You will not get mad or curse at any player or another staff members.
6: If a admin+ tells you to do something, and you can do it. Then you better do it.
7: If you do not follow a admin's+ orders, you will be demoted.

We do not give second chances, you need to follow each and everyone of these rules. You break them, your demoted. Your not on as much as you say you are, your demoted. If your not on your moderator account when the server is busy, but yet your on your off account pking or something, your demoted.
Back to top Go down

My Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RealmScape :: Staff applications :: mod applications-
Jump to: