RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

AntrhaX mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scitech

AntrhaX mod app Empty
PostSubject: AntrhaX mod app   AntrhaX mod app EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 06:13

1: Your username ingame: AntrhaX

2: How long can you play on duty each day:5-6 hours

3: Your time Zone:Gmt Eu time

4: How long have you played: for like 4 days

5: Tell us a little about your self (50 words or less please.): Im a boy from norway im 17 years old and im working dayly

6: What do you think you can do to help the community of realmscape: I think i can help you guys with coding Maybe a vps such stuff.

7: What makes you think we would choose you:Im mature and im also a fair player

8: Any experience: Ive owned my own server wich i just end, ive also had quite alot of experience with coding and also beend admin/Mod on several other server wich got shut down

9: Our moderator's here are a little different then other servers, we don't want our moderators to be unprofessional at all. Meaning we want each and every moderator to have fluent english. Will this be a problem for you:No
Back to top Go down
jamie

AntrhaX mod app Empty
PostSubject: re mod application    AntrhaX mod app EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 09:06

antrhax you put in a very good application Smile i would speak to mod jr for more info either in game or on this but i would like to say good luck in your application Smile happy gaming
Back to top Go down

AntrhaX mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RealmScape :: Staff applications :: mod applications-
Jump to: