RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

just a few reasons to explain why im gonna be afk alot of the time over the next month and a half

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie

just a few reasons to explain why im gonna be afk alot of the time over the next month and a half  Empty
PostSubject: just a few reasons to explain why im gonna be afk alot of the time over the next month and a half    just a few reasons to explain why im gonna be afk alot of the time over the next month and a half  EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 09:02

if anyone wants any help i will be on anytime really but i might be afk more often due to revision for my exams all this month but feel free to msg. me over this and i will try to get on to the server to help out the best i can i will also post alerts when im on for a little bit and not revising hope this is okay happy gaming evreyone Smile
Back to top Go down

just a few reasons to explain why im gonna be afk alot of the time over the next month and a half
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RealmScape :: in-game related boards :: marketplace-
Jump to: