RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

Purple 0wnz Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple 0wnz

Purple 0wnz Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Purple 0wnz Moderator Application   Purple 0wnz Moderator Application EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 02:59

1: Your username ingame: Purple 0wnz

2: How long can you play on duty each day: On weekdays, 3-5 hours. On weekends, 8-10 hours.

3: Your time Zone: EST ( Eastern Standard Time )

4: How long have you played: I have been playing the server for roughly one week.

5: Tell us a little about your self (50 words or less please.): My real name is David, I'm 15, going on 16 in May. I love to skateboard and play basketball during the days, if it's warm enough out, and in the morning and at night, or on cold days, I go on the computer, usually on Runescape Private Servers.

6: What do you think you can do to help the community of Realmscape: I absolutely LOVE to help people, therefore can be of great assistance to many and most players. If ever needed I can host the server, near 24/7. I have a very good PC to do so.

7: What makes you think we would choose you: I don't cheat, break rules, etc. I never have and never plan to, neither on Runescape or on Private Servers.

8: Any experience: I have been Mod on multiple servers in the past, and Admin on a few, including several Allstar sources such as Realmscape. I know what to do and how to do it, and I am very experienced.

9: Our moderator's here are a little different then other servers, we don't want our moderators to be unprofessional at all. Meaning we want each and every moderator to have fluent english. Will this be a problem for you: Absolutely not, I have very good grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
Back to top Go down

Purple 0wnz Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1