RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

Danny's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny

Danny's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Danny's Mod Application   Danny's Mod Application EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011, 12:25

Hello fellow staff members,

1: Your username ingame: My username in game is Danny

2: How long can you play on duty each day: Each day i can play from 5 hours to 12 hours (and no, im not a freak)

3: Your time Zone: GMT+1

4: How long have you played: I have played your server for 30 minutes now.

5: Tell us a little about your self (50 words or less please.):My name is Danny, I have played RSPS for 2 years now. I have been a staff member in many servers. CurseScape, CruelalityX, SCPK, ForeverPkerz, Project Phalanx, JokerScape, JimboScape. I was admin in all of them and an owner in JokerScape since i was the one that created it. I am a coder. I know all the codings and how to patch glitches.

6: What do you think you can do to help the community of realmscape: As a mod, i can do many things. I can help all newcomers as well as old players. Not just helping but i also advertise. I make videos for youtube to see it. I usually make a video every 2-3 days. Not just advertising but i handle reports made by players well. I know how to solve situations that are sometimes hard to solve.

7: What makes you think we would choose you: I am a keen and a nice person to be with when playing any RSPS. I play alot so that means the players play more with me. I know how to convince people who tell me that they quit to stay and carry on playing. I have alot of experience of working with staff and since i have been promoted in many servers, i think i am cappable of working with your staff members.

8: Any experience: I believe my experiences are given above, but to summarize them, i have been admin in more than 5 servers and i have had my own server which means i have some knowledge of coding. One other thing i am good at is design. I can design backgrounds, make item customs, and signatures for the forums.

9: Our moderator's here are a little different then other servers, we don't want our moderators to be unprofessional at all. Meaning we want each and every moderator to have fluent english. Will this be a problem for you: I have been studying English for 8 years in my school and my school is a British International School so i think my English is excellent. I speak English fluently as well as i type it fluently. Smile and no, that wont be a problem Very Happy Very Happy

Well, i would like to thank you for reading my application and i hope you like it.

Thank you,
Danny
lol!
Back to top Go down

Danny's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1