RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

Jesus's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus

Jesus's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Jesus's Mod Application   Jesus's Mod Application EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 03:30

1: Your username ingame: Jesus

2: How long can you play on duty each day: About 2-4 Hours depending on the day

3: Your time Zone: EST

4: How long have you played: Ive played this server for about 3 days now, but ive been playing runescape for 6 years

5: Tell us a little about your self (50 words or less please.): My name is Adrian , i live in Miami and im 16 years old. Ive been playing Runescape since about 2005 so i have quite a bit of experience. I enjoy playing RSPS because it is much funner than real RS. Skype User: Dudubr0wn

6: What do you think you can do to help the community of realmscape: To help the community of realmscape , i can do as Admins/Owners tell me to and follow directions to help out others in need of help.

7: What makes you think we would choose you: I think you should choose me because I am willing to help out on the server and make it as much better as i can possibly make it.

8: Any experience: I have been a Moderator once.

9: Our moderator's here are a little different then other servers, we don't want our moderators to be unprofessional at all. Meaning we want each and every moderator to have fluent english. Will this be a problem for you:

No , it will not be a problem because I am from America and know very good english.

Back to top Go down

Jesus's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1