RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Be sure to DONATE for items and special feature's
RealmScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! NEW CLIENT @ DOWNLOAD SECTION !!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join realm Scape now to have fun!!!!!!!Register fast before its gone!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz

k2bladez mod application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
k2bladez

k2bladez mod application Empty
PostSubject: k2bladez mod application   k2bladez mod application EmptySun 03 Apr 2011, 03:47

1: Your username ingame: k2bladez

2: How long can you play on duty each day:5 or more hours

3: Your time Zone: eatsern time

4: How long have you played: a couple days

5: Tell us a little about your self (50 words or less please.):Well im a helpfu; person. I like to help people as much as possible, and i play to keep the server in check.
6: What do you think you can do to help the community of realmscape: I can help players with questions, stop people from nulling the server.

7: What makes you think we would choose you: ive tried to help already by donations already and ive tried to help people with there questions.

8: Any experience: mod on 2 servers admin on 1 server.

9: Our moderator's here are a little different then other servers, we don't want our moderators to be unprofessional at all. Meaning we want each and every moderator to have fluent english. Will this be a problem for you: english is my only lanuage.

Thank You For Your Time
Back to top Go down

k2bladez mod application
Page 1 of 1